The dip hem (or tail back, depending on how you look at the world…) is an easy way to update your post-baby wardrobe and looks great with jeans.
It’s also a great shape for breastfeeding as you don’t have a mass of material at the front to get in the way of a lift up feed and it hides a mummy tummy beautifully. Button down shirt styles can also be used for pull down style feeding (wear with a nursing vest if you want a bit of extra coverage).
1. Love Label Oversized Dipped Hem Stripe Top Â£28 – Very
2. Dip Back Oversized Shirt Was Â£22.99Now Â£15 – New Look
3. Cut Hem Blouse by Rare Â£35 – Topshop
4. Cream Chiffon Tailed Shirt Â£22.99 – Quiz Clothing
5. Love Label Dipped Hem Boxy Blouse Â£25 – Very
6. Sleeveless Dip Hem Shirt Â£19.99 – New Look