Very excited to see my guest post published on New Mummy’s Tips today.
Here are some useful links for fellow moneysaving mummies:
* Freecycle – find a group in your area
* Focus Groups – Focus Force, Focus4People
* Amazon Subscribe and Save – great for nappies, wipes, baby food etc. as well as other groceries
* Baby clubs â€“ Boots, Mothercare, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Bounty, Hipp, Pampers, Huggies
* Tester panels â€“ BzzAgent, Tesco Mums panel, Clix Research
* TopCashBack – There are lots of other cashback sites but I have found this reliable and it’s free to sign up.
* As well as Ebay, Oxfam and Cancer Research sell good quality secondhand baby clothes online.
New Mummy’s Tips: Guest Post – Money saving mummy… (or how I bough…: “It all started with a trip to John Lewis, where we cooed excitedly over lovely prams and highchairs… and then passed out on sight of the …”