I am a listmaker. Lists calm me and give me structure to my day. They give me a sense of achievement. Occasionally, they also leave me with that nagging feeling that I might be a bit odd…
Mr MilkChic accepts my oddities with good humour, although he did comment that the last minute pre-holiday shopping list I handed him (fake toenails, armbands, white wool) sounded more like a scavenger hunt.
I’ve decided to share my to do lists in the hope that a) I might be shamed into crossing some things off the list b) some of you might have odder lists than me. Here’s this weeks:
- Finish sewing Mr MilkChic’s kilt. I am currently “steeking” the pleats…
- More crochet. I have managed to crochet more than I’ve undone this week so far.
- I want at least 100 lovely items listed on MilkChic USA before I launch. And I want to launch this week.
- Wash the sofa covers. They
arewere cream. Enough said.
- Wash some of our old sheets with the green gingham duvet cover. We dyed some pillow cases a gorgeous colour by accident last week and are hoping for a matching set.
- Get a promotional leaflet done. I’ve been putting it off for ages and can’t leave it much longer.
- Photograph the bag full of Ebay bits I’ve been hoarding for months.
- Tidy the house. Obviously.