2. Planet Navy wrap dress – Fixed wrap holds its shape well, but stretch fabric should allow breastfeeding access
3. French Connection Meadow Jersey Dress – A more traditional maxi length with a stretch v-neck that should allow breastfeeding access. If you are busty, I would buy 1 size bigger than usual and tie tight at the back. The empire line shape of this dress is very flattering.
4. Episode Soft jersey maxi dress with belt – another traditional maxi, with a stretchy cowl neck for breastfeeding. This one has a belt at the waist rather than underbust – great if you want to emphasis your waist, but it may cling a little over the tummy.
5. Tommy Hilfiger JOY Jersey Dress – Stretch v-neck for breastfeeding.
6. Soft Pleated Jersey Dress – Beautiful draped fit that will flatter most shapes. Currently in the sale!
7. Whistles Lucy Slinky Dress– Draped fit with a removable belt. The stretch v-neck again works for breastfeeding.My favourite nursing dresses for special occasions come from Babes with Babies. They have a selection of styles in blue which are also worth a look.For all of these, if a bit of extra coverage would make you feel more confident, I would choose a nursing vest underneath. You could also wear a part buttoned cardi, or use a pashmina or scarf instead.