The winners of the Clothing at Tesco competition, who will each receive Â£50 worth of vouchers, are…..
||223 Marianne Lindfield
||195 Kevin Devine
Find more breastfeeding friendly Tesco clothing here!
The re-drawn winner of the Boden necklace giveaway is:
|160 Yvonne Poole (@earthmommaof6)
The winner of the Â£50 New Look voucher giveaway is:
|33 Fritha Strickland
And last but not least, the winner of the Mammae Nursing Bra giveaway is:
|86 Fiona Gill
For National Breastfeeding Week 2012, I’ve been asking retailers to support the UK’s breastfeeding mums by searching their collections for fabulous breastfeeding friendly outfits and providing exciting giveaways.
Update: This competition is now closed, but MilkChic is now a Mammae nursing bra stockist so do take a look at the full Mammae range!
Mammae have recently launched their award-winning nursing bras in the UK and I have a gorgeous Purple Promise Nursing Bra with co-ordinating nursing pads, a set worth over Â£80, to give away to one lucky breastfeeding mum in celebration of National Breastfeeding Week.
So what’s so different about the Mammae nursing bras? Lots of things!
- It actually looks nice (and has matching knickers!). Good looking nursing bras are still few and far between.
- It’s designed to hide lumpy nursing pads and nipples with a smooth, contoured finish.
- There are pockets to keep the (co-ordinated, washable) nursing pads in while you’re feeding so you don’t have that panicky moment when you realise you’ve left them on a friend’s coffee table…
- It opens in the centre, so the cups double up as shields for a bit of extra confidence without more layers.
- It’s supportive – even when open for breastfeeding, with powernet lining under the bust for extra lift.
- The eye shaped opening gives you control of how much breast you expose – narrow for minimal exposure or wide for easy latch and skin to skin contact.
If you’d like to win one to try for yourself, leave a comment below. For a bonus entry, either like MilkChic on Facebook or tweet the following message:
“I want to win @MammaeUK Purple Promise Nursing Bra
with @MilkChic http://www.milkchic.co.uk/56322 #breastfeeding”
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the National Breastfeeding Week 2012 posts for outfit inspiration and lots more giveaways!
Terms & Conditions: Closing date for entries: 11 July 2012. Entry restricted to UK & Ireland. The Mammae Classic Purple Promise nursing bra is available in sizes 32-42 B-F. No cash alternatives.
Please share this widely – the more successful this is, the more giveaways I will be able to host at MilkChic!!